Friday 7 October 2011

Jenelle's 25th Birthday "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord"

 After I saw this, I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to add the next layer... ending up doing it, but I liked the simplicity look of this!
 I'm not the most creative when it comes to photography, but I thought this would might be a major key to...
 Making sure I have the copyright in there!
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing! Twas a fun cake to make, decorate, and with the combined efforts of friends and family this cake was made very unique! Thanks to all who put a word in edge wise;)

#1 Tip - DON'T use deli gloves when kneading color into fondant! They rip REAL easy and you WON'T notice it till it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment